107. Neighborly Needs (Al-Máün)
The first half was revealed before Hijrah. Revealed before the Hijrah. This chapter has 7 verses.
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
1. Seest thou one who denies the Judgment (to come)?
2. Then such is the (one) who repulses the orphan,
3. And encourages not the feeding of the indigent.
4. So woe to the worshippers
5. Who are neglectful of their prayers,
6. Those who (want but) to be seen,
7. But refuse (to supply) (even) neighborly needs.
Source:Muslim Students Association of Oregon State University.